Tuesday, December 29, 2009

End of the Year

Well I hope that y'all aren't getting sick of my weight loss updates, but here is another...

I had a really bad week. It wasn't that I ate a lot on Christmas day, because Jim was sick so we didn't go anywhere. We stayed home and had snack food all day. Anyways, the rest of the week was really not good. I had to do a secret shopper at McD's, I was carving pizza(Domino's philly cheese steak), and I really didn't care. But I have already paid my membership through February so I was going to go and face the music. I always weigh at home before I go. My scale weighs heavier than the scales at Weight Watchers, which I like. So I hopped on the scale. And I had never leaned over before but for some reason I did this time and to my amazement I am 1 pound away from my New Year's Day goal! I am so excited. I had lost the 2lbs I gained last week + 1 more. Yeah me!

So when I got home from work I went through my pants and started looking for a smaller size to wear. Unfortunately all of the pants that I can get into need buttons. So I guess I will be sewing buttons tonight. I tried on a pair of jeans that I can't tell you the last time I had on and they fit and I am comfortable in them. I am getting rid of all of my pants and jeans that are too big! So there is no going back.

I have started reflecting about the past year. And what a wonderful year it has been. My marriage seems to be more solid then in years past. Our finances are doing great! (Thanks to my mom for getting us the Dave Ramsey book and taking the FPU class) And learning to be happy with what I have. Bailee is terrific and I can't imagine my life or world without her. I looked back at my 2009 To Do List and I actually can check every thing off. I am going to start my 2010 To Do list and I will post it later.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Nel said...

Way to go!!!

Bld424 said...

what's this secret shopper thing? write about it!