Sunday, December 13, 2009

Cooking?

As many of y'all know I was doing E-Mealz. I did let my subscription go out because with the holidays and me joining Weight Watchers I figured it wouldn't be worth the money until the new year. This week I was trying to figure out my menus for the week and I came up with nothing. A light bulb went off and I decided to go through my old E-Mealz menus and pick out our favorite meals. So I would like to share with you one of our favorites:

Mexican Cass.

1/2 lbs of ground beef cooked
1 C. salsa
1/2 a can of chili beans
8 oz. of sour cream
1 C. of shredded cheddar
tortilla chips
olives
tomatoes

Preheat oven to 350
Crush some chips in the bottom of a 9x9 pan. Cook groud beef add beans, salsa. Spread over chips and then spread the sour cream then olives and tomatoes. Top with cheese. Pop it in the oven for 30 minutes.

This meal feeds 2-3, but if you have little ones it could feed 4 just increase the meat to a pound. I added a can of corn and it was much more filling.

Anyways I hope y'all enjoy the recipe.


No comments: