Friday, December 18, 2009

December 18, 2009

I wake up at 6 am and go into the office and fire up my work computer. I normally don't work on Fridays, but since Bailee was sick last week I needed to work everyday this week to make up.

I read my email and checked if anyone has blogged. I went got in the shower, talk to Jim about last night since we didn't get to talk last night, and see what he had going on today.

I get ready, get Bailee up. I was trying to get her dressed, and I reached for something and fell off the bed. I yelled for Jim and Bailee starts to cry. I am on the floor laughing and Jim is trying to figure out what is going on. I told him and asked him to get Bailee a sippy cup. Well he couldn't find one that we normally use. So he gives her one with this straw, needless to say Bailee and I don't like it. I am upset because she has 4 sippy cups and I can't find one of them!

I get to the light and realized I don't have my cell phone! I have to have my cell because it is the only place that has my work number to clock in. I drop Bailee off, and go back home. I walk in my house and realized what a freakin' pig sty. I can't find my phone. I asked Jim to call it and it is in our room. I walk in there and see all the laundry that hasn't been done, clothes on the floor that Jim needs to go threw and a bathroom that hasn't been cleaned in a month. I walk out and say to my self "You need to stay home and clean!" But I can't because I need to catch up on work even though I still have 2 weeks to complete 4 stores.

I get back in the car and I have to go get gas. Yes I asked Jim to do this for me last night, but "he forgot". I am pumping gas and realize that if I do go to work I wouldn't be doing a good job because I will be obsessing over my dirty, disorganize and disgusting house. I go pay for the gas inside because I need a diet coke. Get back in my car. And I go home.

I get home and I have accomplished so much and it is not even noon.
To Do List:

Laundry
re-organize and clean Bailee's room
clean hall and our bathroom
vacuum whole house
dust living room
clean dining room
clean kitchen
clean out and clean the refrig
eat lunch
clean stove
wash dishes by hand because the dishwasher isn't working well
go through junk mail

Yes, all of this is done and I feel so much better. Now the true to test is to keep it up!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!



6 comments:

Chrissy said...

I'm glad you were able to get so much accomplished! I totally understand! :o)

Bld424 said...

Can you please come and give me some help? I need your perserverence!

Nel said...

Way to go!!!! I need to do all of that at my house now...

kimberly said...

Thank you everyone for the encouraging words! I feel so much better about myself and my house. Now if I can just get my husband to agree to take me out to eat, it will be a perfect day!

Chrissy said...

So...did he? :o)

kimberly said...

Yes! We went to the Diner. And then to Rolla Lions Park to look at the Christmas lights. I believe that it was a perfect day!