Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sleeping

I have noticed something, since I have started on Weight Watchers I have a hard time going to sleep. If you by chance notice my time post it is way past my bed time. I usually go to bed around 9 or 9:30, yes I know that is early to some, but I need at least 8 hours of sleep. I enjoy sleeping mostly because I can remember my dreams. I enjoy waking up and remembering what I had dreamed about and I start to analyze it. I wish I would write them down sometimes, they would make an excellent book. Maybe sometime I will share one of my favorites with y'all. Anyways I am going to try to lay down again and fall asleep.

1 comment:

Tina said...

wear socks - I read that if your feet are warm it causes your body to relax and you go into that deep sleep mode easier ;o)
and no caffeine after 5PM