Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Weigh In

This week has been so hard for me. I am adjusting too not having my husband around, I haven't kept track of my eating and I have been tired. With all that being said, I really didn't want to go "weigh in" at Weight Watchers. But I am so glad I did!

I gain 2lbs. Which is horrible, I know. But we had a guest speaker today Dane Benton. Some of y'all might know him. Anyways he came and talked to us about his weight loss. I truly got inspired. I looked at his before and after pictures, wow! It was amazing! He looks totally different. This week is going to be hard, I am not going to beat myself if I get off track this week. I also ran into my favorite kiddos today at work. (Caleb, Sweet Sarah, and Gabriele) And tonight Jim and I were suppose to go to a meeting, but it got canceled and I had already got a babysitter. So we are going out tonight. I am really looking forward to that. I received a gift card to Applebee's, thank goodness they have the Weight Watchers menu! So I can start off on the right foot this week.

I am in the process of making my resolutions for 2010! I looked back at the 2009 ones and I think I did a pretty good job in accomplishing most of the them.

I want to wish everyone Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


2 comments:

Nel said...

Enjoy your date tonight!!!

Chrissy said...

You are their favorite grown up! ;o)