Saturday, January 9, 2010

This time of year

This time of year I usually start cleaning out the office. Meaning I go through paperwork and reorganizing my files and get ready for taxes. This year was no different, however I wanted to move the full size bed out of Bailee's room and put it in the computer room. In doing so I had to get rid of the file cabinet, it is just a 2 drawer cabinet but with everything else in the room it had to go so that the bed would fit. I was pleasantly surprised that our desk had a drawer that you can hang files in, but I had to clean out that drawer that is full of paperwork. Have I mention that I hate filing paperwork? Anyways, 3 hours later and I am done. I got all the paper work that was in the file cabinet condense to one drawer. Jim even went through some of his stuff and actually got rid of some. And Jim moved the bed into the room. We also moved Bailee's crib and now I just have to wait for our toy box. I love the feeling of accomplishment. I also love the fact that we have a guest room now, well sort of. I wish that we could move the computer and desk out of the room, but there is no where else to put it. I finally feel like I am getting my house the way I want my home to be.

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

I feel that way, too!

Nel said...

I have been feeling that way with my house too! Such a GREAT feeling!