Sunday, January 3, 2010

Secret Shopping

I do secret shopping. I am sure that some of y'all have heard about it, but think it is too good to be true. Well, it is true, I get paid to go to McDs!

I do a lot of retail merchandising jobs and I happen to find this company that list secret shopper jobs. I figured I don't have anything to lose, so I applied. The jobs are mostly for McDs and some Panera Bread. They have some store retail jobs but usually not in my area. They pay you for going to the store and pay for some of your purchases. They give you a limit or tell you what you have to order. All you have to do is report back on your experience. And if you wait long enough and no on else has picked up a job they offer more money for you to go. Yes I got paid $20 to go to McDs in Owensville plus I got 2 breakfast paid for. This job is great for me, because I go to so many different towns in the area for my 'real' job that it is worth it. It gives me a little extra blow money. I have cut back on doing secret shopper jobs for a while but I do try to fit them in when I can.

If anyone would like information about this company, please let me know I would love to pass it on!


4 comments:

Tina said...

I want to get paid to eat McD's -
If you need someone to help taste test!!!!!

Bld424 said...

I would love to be a Panera secret shopper!!

Jess said...

I would like the info please. I remember when I worked at the grocery store, we always worried about a secret shopping getting in our line and hoping we did well. Here's my email: jalea@misn.com

kimberly said...

Here is the web site to apply for secret shopper http://www.applymarketforce.com