Saturday, January 23, 2010

36-Interesting Things About Me

Okay since reading Tina's blog I thought it would be fun. And that I will be 37 this year I better get it done now, because I don't know if there is 36 interesting things about me, but I will try.

1. I called my mom to tell her that I was skipping school and going to the lake and taking the wine coolers from the frig.

2. I have never been drunk, I usually fall asleep!

3. My nicknames in high school-Steven Tyler (because I can scream really high and loud) Vorpahl, Vorpool, Vortex (any variations from my last name)

4. My husband was my first

5. I love going on cruises for vacation or Vegas!

6. I had a killer tan when I was in high school.

7. I drove a 1984 Monte Carlo with mud flaps.

8. I have never had the flu.

9. I told the owner of Schliterbahn that he could not go into the park without an arm band, hey I was just doing my job. By the way, got in trouble for that one.

10. Rode the elevator with Carrot Top.

11. Been on Daryl Singletary's Bus

12. Terrified of umbrellas and fishing poles

13. Terrified of being stung by a bee or wasp (never been stung before)

14. Never ever smoked anything ever!

15. I loved being in High School

16. I have never lost my voice, every Saturday morning friends would call and see if I still had a voice after screaming through an entire football game.

17. Never shot a gun before. (Which is really amazing if you knew my family)

18. I love road trips from the planning to the actual trip.

19. I am never late.

20. I love anything chocolate

21. I have a speeding problem

22. I hate conflict.

23. I love my job and schedule

24. My favorite show are: Friends, Little House on the Praire, The Cosby Show, Friday Night Lights

25 All time favorite movie: GREASE

26. I would love to go to New York City, with lots of money and go clothes shopping-oh and be a size 12-14

27. I can't do a cartwheel, never could.

28. Can't drive a stick

29. I can't cry at funerals-ever since my dad died and people are older than he was I have a hard time shedding a tear

30. I adore my mom and my grandmother

31. I make great nachos

32. I love going two stepping and actually dancing

33. My first concert was in the fifth grade and I saw Alabama.

34. I twirled fire during a half-time show and no I didn't catch the football field on fire

35. I fell down a mountain in Colorado on my face!

36. I am grateful that I put this list together and will probably never do another. So enjoy and if you have questions or comments post them.

I hope that everyone has a great weekend! And how many more days until spring?


6 comments:

Nel said...

I loved your #1! I too LOVED Vegas and Cruising... but I would pick cruising :)
Speeding?!?!? Do you ever get in trouble for that ;)
I really enjoyed reading this!

kimberly said...

I got a ticket for racing with my friend and then when I got home to tell my parents they laughed at me. I got in more trouble for parking in front of the garage.

Nel said...

LOL! I wish we could have gone to high school together :) You would have been so much fun! We def need to plan a 'blogging mommies' night out some time - I have a van to haul all of us in :)

Tina said...

I loved your list!
And do you get a flu shot every year?

kimberly said...

Nope no flu shot for me. When I was 6 or 7 I had gotten my tontselis(SP?) taken out and I have not had an ear infection either. I am surprised since I work at germ central Wal-Mart.

Chrissy said...

You are healthy because you are exposed to GERMS!! Yay!! Germs!! LOL! :o)

Loved your list. And I agree with Nel. We need a blogging get-together!