Friday, January 9, 2009

No distractions

So life without T.V. hasn't been all that bad. So far. Jim and I are watching Band of Brothers and we are talking a lot more. I have started cleaning out the office and going thru drawers and files and throwing it all away. We all sit at the table for dinner which is so nice and relaxing. Last night I went to the basketball game until Bailee fell asleep with was by the 3rd quarter of the J.V. game. She takes these 30-45 minute naps in the afternoon and by 5 or 6 she is out. She then wakes up at 2. I just don't know how to get her to sleep longer in the afternoon? Anyone out there have a suggestions?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

First, I've missed your "daily thoughts" the last two days...

Secondly - you have to teach me how to get a cute background like you have on Monday when you come over!