Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fireproof

Jim and I have heard about this movie and it finally came out on DVD. I would strongly recommend it to anyone in a relationship. The creators and producers of this movie and Facing the Giants, which I also highly recommend, are from a church in GA. This film deals with marriage and how to love your partner and God. You can rent Fireproof at any Redbox, we got ours from the McDonalds here in town. I hope that everyone watches these movies and if you do please let me know what y'all think. Or if you have any question let me know.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm so glad that you got to watch it! I saw it for sale at Wal-Mart today and ALMOST bought it so I would have it and you could borrow it! :0) I think I'll buy it anyway!

Chrissy said...

We saw it in the theater. It's wonderful.