Friday, July 2, 2010

July 2-2010

I know that I haven't posted in a very long time, but I have been on a little R and R. Jim had a conference at the lake, so Bailee, my Mom and I joined him. My mom got her own room, which was great Bailee slept with her the majority of the time. It was great to wake up and take your time getting ready, how I cherished that but I also missed the snuggle time in the morning with my little girl. Mom's room was right across the street from the pool, so we spent 2 days in the pool, so relaxing. Overall, it was a great trip! Can't wait to go next year.


Bailee turned 2!

It truly amazes me that
1. I have a daughter
2. She has really been a easy baby/toddler
3. She is talking so much more just in the past week
4. That I get to be her mom



We went to take the annual Birthday photos, and for a special surprise I got Jim to take a family picture! My husband doesn't like to get his photo taken at all so we were especially excited. And I even got coordinating shirts.(thanks Tina)



I have not run in almost 2 weeks. I do plan on getting back to it on Monday. I can't say that I really missed running, but I miss not being able to eat what I want and having the scale go up! My friend from High School called me today and reminded me that we have a little over a year before my 20 year reunion. So I have to get at it. I just hope that when I start up again that I am not starting totally over, I am so scared that I am not even going to make .5 mile.
I do hope that everyone has a great and safe 4th of July!

3 comments:

Bld424 said...

You will be able to do more than half mile! If not, it is WAY hotter than before and isn't it the time you put into the exercise, not the speed?

I feel the same way about that I have a son and that I get to be his mom. I do not take it for granted, either. It is astonishing!!!

Tina said...

Love the pictures!
And you are right - you are so lucky to have your beautiful daughter - and she is so lucky to have yoU!!!!
Glad you got a good restful time away!

Causey Fam said...

Bailee has grown so much! What a sweet little face!!