Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Update 7-20-2010

So not much to report. I did buy me something with the $50 I bought some Scentsy at Chrissy party. I really can't wait to get it.

I have decided to make another life change. I have decided to get out of the retail game and become a Teachers Aide. I have a few hurdles to jump but nothing I can't handle. I don't have the 60 hours so I have to go back to college and get the rest of my hours. I have always had a soft spot for special need kids. So I would love to be an Aide in those classes. I got the ball rolling this week on getting to my goal.

This is a special week of remembrance for me. My dad died 9 years ago. I won't bore you with all the details. I just wish I could have seen his face when he saw Bailee for the first time.

Anyways, on the exercising and healthy front not a great week. I did run last week 4 days and it looks like this week will be 4 days. I skipped this morning. Bailee woke up at 11 and had a 101 temp. By the morning it was normal, but really worried Jim and me.

So that is it!

8 comments:

Jaimee said...

Good for you Kim! That is awesome news. I am so proud of you!

kimberly said...

Thanks! You and others really inspired me to finally go after my goals in life.

kimberly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

Yea! I sooo wish we could find a time to catch up, maybe when you start working regular hours! ;0) I'll call you this afternoon...

kimberly said...

Ashley-LOL When I start working regular hours. I think it is the other way around. I come over the past 2 tuesday and you were the one working! LOL

Bld424 said...

It is wonderful that you want to work with special needs students. Maybe you will do more than just aide? I bet you will change some lives. Remember when you wrote about how proud you were of your husband for helping others? I think this career change will also give your daughter some one to look up to!

I am sorry about the loss of your father. I don't think those details are boring, and they are important to remember when we love someone!

I hope you have some fond memories of your dad today, and I hope that you picture his face when he thinks about you as a great mom to Bailee!

Amy S said...

Kim-
I think this sounds great! I know you can do it! We are heading your way Sept 3rd for an alumni football thingy. We will have to see you all.

kimberly said...

Amy-Please let us know when y'all are coming this way!