Friday, August 14, 2009

I Am Back

I am back to the Blogging world. I had been reading all the blogs the last couple of weeks and realized how much I missed it. I don't think I will be blogging everyday but maybe once a week. Since I have been gone a while, you would think a lot has happen. Well not really.

Bailee is now 1 and has no fear. She climbs on everything and everyone. Jake, our dog, is not real happy except when Bailee has food because she loves it when he eats out of her hand. Bailee is no longer taking a bottle, I packed them all up this weekend. I was a little sad because she is no longer a baby and now is a toddler. I do enjoy every new stage a little more than the last. She finally has 6 teeth, four on the top and two on the bottom. She got them all in 2 weeks.

Jim and I are doing well. Nothing to exciting, just keeping our heads above water. We did finish the Financial Peace University class. We both truly enjoyed the class and if you haven't taken it you should. I know people think it is all about getting out of debt, but it is so much more. You learn what type of insurance you should have, how and what to invest your money in and what documents you should have in case something happens to you. A great class for anyone at any stage in there lives, but the earlier you start the better off you will be.

We are going to Texas in November for my brothers wedding. I am so excited about going. This will be our first road trip with Bailee. When we went to Texas for Christmas last year we took the train and she was on the verge of crawling, so I don't know how she will do in a car for 13+ hours in a car seat. Another fabulous adventure!

I am glad to be back. Talk to you soon.



3 comments:

Ashley said...

Yea! I am so excited to have you back!!!!

Nel said...

So glad to see you back!!!

Chrissy said...

Glad you're back! :o)