Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Goodbye

I am going to stop blogging. I will delete my blog by the end of the week. Jim and I are trying to save money and we have decided that we need to get rid of the internet. I will still have access but on a very limited basis. I have enjoyed blogging, it has truely helped me get through some tough times and I have been able to share all the joyous time as well. I gotten to know so many of y'all through this and I will continue to read your blogs. I have started a journal again. And I hope that one day Bailee will be able to enjoy reading it, when she gets older, and will understand her mother a little bit better. So keep blogging girls. Talk to you soon

Kim

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

We'll miss you in the blogging world! :o)

Tina said...

i will miss you so much :(

kimberly said...

Thanks Ladies. But hey it isn't like I live so far away. LOL

Chrissy said...

True...it is funny that the two of us commented and we live walking distance from you...lol!