Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hoarding

It is Saturday night and my husband is having a guys night. So I actually get to watch what I want on T.V. I was flipping threw and found a show Hoarding on A&E. At first I was like these people are so lazy, but they are not well. This one woman had a rotten pumkin and as they were removing it with a shovel she was picking out the seeds because she wanted to grow another one like it. I hope that these people get the help they need. Well I know now what I will be doing Sunday after church...cleaning out closests and cabinets.

1 comment:

Bld424 said...

I've seen Oprah have shows about hoarding. Isn't that sad?

I've got lots and lots of things... notes from college, old boyfriend love letters, lots of pillow cases... so sometimes I wonder if I am a hoarder and have a hard time letting thigns go.

But I have no rotting vegetables. So maybe I am in the clear.
The pumpkin thing makes me laugh.