Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Random Thoughts

Here are a few thoughts that have been floating in my head

How is Bailee or Jim and I going to do during our drive to Texas?
How I miss living in a big town.
If I will ever get back to Texas for good.
What did I do before Bailee.
I love it when Bailee sees me when I am picking her up at the babysitter.
I wish that we were really close to be out of debt, like 3-4 months close.
When we do get out of debt where are we going to go on our cruise.
Misses a dear friend in Holister, Mo.
Wanting to redo the house-floors, baseboards, doors and paint
I have been praying for a friend and I hope that they get there answer soon.
Wonders why my husband doesn't know where the trash can is located, he has lived here for 10 years.
Doesn't understand why our government is in the red and why is China holding our debt?
Wishing that I could talk to the president
I wonder why I go to bookstores, buy books but when I get home I am not interested in them anymore.
Can't wait for the next "Me, Myself and I" day.
Frustrated that I found a wallet that I like and when I get home the zipper was broke on it
Wonders if anyone really reads my blogs
Hoping that the rest of this year goes by fast


These are just a few thoughts that I have had lately.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Now now Kim...you can't be wishing the year away!! :0) Maybe I could accompany you on your "return the wallet" trip...!!!

Tina said...

Look at your list of "followers" - noone reads your blog ;oS
Silly girl!!!

Chrissy said...

Going on a cruise is baby step 3? I'M KIDDING!! :o) You can start saving now. He doesn't say you can't have fun!

Nel said...

I ALWAYS ready your blog!!!
Corey doesn't know where our trash can is either ;)