Sunday, September 27, 2009

WiW on Sunday

So I didn't blog on WiW because I was embarrased. Last week I was on my 2nd week of my workouts and I didn't workout all the days I was suppose to. I can give every reason why I didn't, but all the excuses don't really matter. Simply put I just didn't do it. I did get up this morning and worked out. I really didn't want to but I did it and feel great. I lost 2 lbs, just 18 more to go!

I would like to thank my friend Chrissy! She said something in passing that I really never thought about. We were talking about T-shirts. And I started thinking that I always wear my husbands XXL. I wear them for the obvious reasons they are big and comfy. And I don't think about how tight or uncomfortable my own shirts are. But I need to have that consent reminder that my clothes are uncomfortable and tight. So no more XXL shirts for me!






3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Boy, they're going to wonder what I said! ;o) That Chrissy...what a jerk for pointing out the size of a t-shirt! You should clarify...lol!

kimberly said...

Okay she said that her sister said that wearing shirts in a bigger size makes you look frumpy and bigger than what you really are. Or that is what I got out of it.

Chrissy said...

Yes, she explained to me that when people wear clothes that are too big, thinking they are covering themselves up, they actually look bigger. And I've noticed it's true.