Friday, September 25, 2009

The search for the perfect Wallet

Okay this is the part that I hate about not being able to get what I want when I want it! Thanks Dave Ramesy.

I need a new wallet and I have been looking at them for a month. I went to the Hallmark store about 2 weeks ago and found this wallet that has initials on it. I was like that is the wallet I want. Of course, I didn't have the money at the time. So I knew that I was getting a check from a small job I did that would cover the cost. I left the store thinking Dave would be so proud! So I got the money and went back to the store today.

You probably know what is coming.

Yep they didn't have it anymore. I looked at the letter 'K' and 'A', both were sold out. Now I have to start all over in my wallet search. And of course I know there is not a wallet in town or Rolla that I like because the one that I love is gone and the others don't measure up.

By the way the lady was so nice in telling me that they have a layaway plan after the fact :(

Luckily I am having a Me Myself and I day on Saturday. So the search continues!!

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

What about looking at another Hallmark store?

I've had the same wallet for 11 years! ;o)

Bld424 said...

what about looking online for it? if you remember the brand, try ebay!

I take pictures of things I want to remember like this with my phone camera... mostly so I can shop around for better prices!

Good luck!

Tina said...

bummer - I agree look online -
Me myself and I day - how do I sign up for one of those ;O)

And your hubby made Ry so happy at the parade b/c he did the little yelp thing w/his siren ;o)

kimberly said...

I am glad that Jim made Ryan's day I will let him know. I do plan on looking Saturday but if I can't find one I will probably look on line.