Thursday, March 5, 2009

Spring Foward

I know that I haven't blogged in a while, I just don't think I have anything important to say. My mood has not been the best lately. I know that part of my problem is that I am ready for spring to get here. So here is what I am ready for.

I am ready to take walks in the park/springs with Bailee and Jake
I am ready to take a Sunday drive with Jim and Bailee
I am ready for my tulips to come up
I am ready for warmth of the sun on my face
I am ready to have a glass of wine and sit on the front porch with Jim
I am ready to Bar-B-Que
I am ready for the grass to be cut, the smell of fresh cut grass is the best
I am ready to plant my garden
I am ready to do yard work
I am ready to have this garage sale and get rid of stuff
I am ready to see Bailee walk, by the way she is pulling herself up
I am ready to go to the pool and take Bailee swimming for the first time
I am ready to make new memories with my family friends

I am ready for Spring and Summer to get here, please hurry!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the new springy layout of your blog, and I love the list, I am looking forward to many of the same things! :0)

Chrissy said...

I love tulips and look forward to yours coming up, too! :o)