Monday, February 23, 2009

What is for Dinner?

Okay-some will laugh at me and that is okay laugh, but I have a problem. I don't know what to cook for dinner. I try to plan our meals for the a month and it seems like I get into a rut. I go through all my cookbooks to find new and different meals and then make my grocery list. For some reason it takes me hours to do this. So I found this web-site www.e-mealz.com and it does all work for me. They give you a weekly menu (they have special diet menus like Wieght Watchers, low-carb and low-fat), recipes, and a grocery list with the prices. I know I am paying someone to do this for me, but the price is like $1.25 a week. And then to top it all off I found a coupon on line which reduced it even more. I figured with the time I save and the fact that they plan the meals around what is on sale in the grocery store you pick, I can make up the $1 and change. I just printed out my first 2 weeks and I am excited to go grocery shopping.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Yea!!! I'm super excited!

Nel said...

Not silly... I love it! I just might have to try that, I always have that dilema at my house.

Chrissy said...

Wow, neat! I might have to try that! It would be worth every penny! :o)