Sunday, March 29, 2009

How is it Working

So I have been doing E-Mealz for about 3 weeks, and I love it!!! It is so easy and the recipes are terrific. We signed up for the family of 2 and we always have leftovers. I actually love going grocery shopping. I have a list and I am sticking to it. I also have time to look for coupons on some of the items which is helpful.

Here is one recipe that we like:

White Barbecue Chicken
6 T. Mayo
1 T salt (I used chicken seasoning salt instead of salt and pepper)
1 t pepper
2 T sugar
3 T vinegar
1/4 C of milk
1lb. of chicken tenders

Combine first 6 ingredients and pour over chicken. Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.

This one is a keeper!!! If you try the recipe let me know how you liked it?

One suggestion I do have is that, if you use the 2 person for a larger family, like a family of 3 or 4 you will need a little more meat.

By the way Wal-Mart had boneless, skinless chicken breast on sale $4.00 saving $1.00. I stocked up. You use a lot of chicken on E-Mealz.

I hope everyone has a great week!!!

3 comments:

Bld424 said...

Two questions... is the chicken thawed?

What is EZ Meals? I've never heard of it!

I will try the white bbq chicken and let you know!

kimberly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kimberly said...

E-Mealz is where you pick the store you do your grocery shopping at and they plan a menu based on in season items and items that are on sale. They give you a menu and the grocery list. I have a link on my blog. Yes the chicken should be thawed. Let me know what you think.