Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Brother

I got an email the other day from my brother, Kris and I was so excited. You see my brother and I have been through some difficult times, during our teenage years we weren't exactly close. I know that I was extremely jealous of my brother growing up, he was very athletic and everything came easy to him. I on the other hand was like a bull in the china closet.(My dad's favortie comment to descrie me) I felt like I had to work ten times as hard to do anything. I don't know when exactly our relationship had changed, but it has and I am so grateful for that. So here are the things I love about my brother:

1. He is a great son(even though he needs to call mom more often)
2. He is the best father(he did have a great teacher)
3. He is caring and respectful
4. He can talk your ear off until the early morning hours
5. He still kisses me on the cheek
6. He makes a mean steak and brisket
7. He is creative
8. He is a great uncle
9. He takes care of his family
10. He is my brother

Kris, I love you and I couldn't have asked for a better brother than you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think this would bring a tear to his eye...by the way...My mom called me a bull in a china closet too!