Saturday, April 4, 2009

Garage Sale

Well, after many years of saying that I need to have a garage sale I actually did it!! One more thing I can mark off my yearly to-do list. The sale was a huge success!! Not only did I sale all of Bailee's clothes I was able to get rid of a lot of other stuff. I also had the privilege meeting Bethany, I have been following her blog for a long time. It was great to actually hear her voice. I love blogging, but one of the draw backs is that you don't know what the person sounds like. I also would like to thank my mom for helping me out with Bailee. I wouldn't have been able to do it without her.

3 comments:

Bld424 said...

I wish I could have met Bailey!

*and was my voice okay?*

kimberly said...

Yeah-Bailee was asleep. Maybe some other time. And yes you sounded just like I thought. LOL.

Tina said...

I am glad you did well!!!
How many people ended up doing it??
All that work - and my stuff is still in the garage ;s
So expect a yard sale the week/week after we get home - - --