Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fun Family Friday 4-24-09

I know that it has been a while since I have written a blog, but really nothing exciting to report.

I had planned earlier in the week to have Fun Friday, Bailee and I where going to go visit a friend and her new baby and then go to the park and have lunch. Well, Jim tells me Thursday that he has off Friday. So I decided to make FF into Fun Family Friday! Jim wanted to mow the grass and Bailee and I went to visit our friend Tina and her new buddle of joy Owen. After he was done mowing we went outside to help him plant some trees that he got on Earth Day. Bailee crawled in the grass, however I don't think she like the feel of the ground on her legs so she started to do the monster crawl. Then we decided to put up the Rams canopy that I had won last year and to bar-b-que. We invited some friends over and just hung outside the rest of the night. After our friends went home we stayed outside a little bit longer just talking and looking at the stars. I also said a little prayer for my friend in Texas, they had Relay for Life tonight. It was a great day to spend outside. It was a simple FF but one of the best!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Yea! That's so fun! I'm glad you got to enjoy it. I told Lincoln last night that it would've been a great night to sit on a deck (too bad I don't have one!) :0)

Tina said...

Rams Canopy????
I AM DYING WITH JEALOUSY!!!!!
SERIOUSLY!!!!!!
I wish I could win one, because everyone knows I am too cheap to buy one!! LOL!!!!

Tina said...

And in our neighborhood- built by the "cut every tree you see down" people - we need one :)
I will be over to use yours later in the summer!!!!

Bld424 said...

We spent our night out on the porch, too. It made me so excited for summer!

You should post a video of "monster crawl"!