Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Conversations?

Is the art of having a conversation lost? I feel that we are hiding behind our computers. With blogs, facebook and now twitter does anyone actually go over to someone elses house and just talk? I know that I have hidden behind some of my post and I am really upset with myself about it. I wanted to start blogging to update family and friends about what is going on with Bailee, and somewhere I have lost sight. I know that it is nice to have an outlet to discuss world or personal issues, but I would enjoy talking to someone else, hearing their voice and getting their point of view.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Amen Sista'! I really enjoyed our conversations yesterday and today...thanks for talking me through both of those moments!

kimberly said...

Anytime and thanks for letting me be there to listen.

Chrissy said...

I understand when people say this, but I have never been one to make phone calls or go over to someone's house just to chat. Facebook and blogging have given me an outlet that has helped me SO MUCH since I'm home all day with my kiddos during a time when I used to have adult interaction (work outside the home). So...I'm ok with conversations this way. That's just me. I'm just like that! :o) I'm generally a one-super-close-friend kind of girl, and that's the person I call or go to her house. I guess I'm one of few who interact this way? And I don't know why.