Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What is happening?

I wish I had the energy to write something interesting, but I don't. So these are somethings that are going on.

I have been very concerned about some of my friends lately. I have several of them going through personal struggles. I just hope that they know that I am here for them and to listen to them if they need me.

I also have been very stressed out! We are trying to sell our house. And would love to get a contract on it by the end of the month, so that we can take advantage of the tax break. We have been cleaning, decluttering, and fixing things up. We found a house in town that we both love! And if we sell ours by July it was meant to be, I am trying really hard not to get my hopes up. But I really want this house. But if we don't get it, then we are still happy where we are!

I am looking forward to Thursday I am getting my hair done. I have decided that I am getting a perm. I haven't had one in years. I am really excited!

I am also getting things ready for a yard sale on Saturday. It is that time of year again. I really don't think I will have much out mostly clothes that Bailee has out grown.

I am still running almost everyday, but I haven't been running as long as I probably should. I really need to kick it up a notch.

Bailee is finally out of the stage, where I thought I had the devil child. She is so lovable! And I hope that she stays that way.

So that is about all that is going on in my world. So until next time...

2 comments:

Nel said...

Thanks for all the updates ;o)
Good luck with your house selling!!!
I think we are ready for an updated picture of Miss Bailee... I have seen her in FOREVER!

Chrissy said...

She isn't close to a devil child. I think we expect too much from our first born kiddos.