Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Milestone Reached

When I started on my losing weight kick, it wasn't only about my weight I wanted to teach and show Bailee how to eat and be healthier. Well, today I went to my meeting and I have officially completed one of my goals. I wanted to conquer this goal before I went to Texas, but I didn't. Instead of thinking that I had failed I kept on going, knowing that I will get there. I am proud to say that I have officially lost 20 lbs. starting at my heaviest. And I have a 0 in the middle of my number. My ultimate goal is to have a 1 at the beginning of my number by my birthday! And I honestly can't see how I can't achieve it by July!

I am still running, however I have been sick with allergies and haven't run in 5 days. I am hoping to get back to it by the end of the week. The 5k is going to be here before I know it!


2 comments:

Nel said...

Keep up the good work! You are doing great :o)

Jess said...

That is AWESOME!!! Keep it up!