Friday, April 9, 2010

I Gotta Feeling

While I was in Texas I kept up with my running! Even though I didn't have my running buddy, I found a new buddy, my Walkman. (Chrissy, it will never replace you!) Bethany sent me 2 CD's of running music, so I downloaded them and some other songs that get me pumped up or inspire me.

So the first morning I was in Texas I got up thinking it was 6:30 when actually it was 5:30, miscounted the ding dongs on the clock, I got my walkman and ran 2 miles. Which I thought was very ambitious of me due to the inclines in my mom's neighborhood. That morning after my run, Tina texted me making sure that I kept up my running! Thanks Tina, you have no idea how much that meant.

There is a song that is by the Black Eyed Peas, "I Gotta Feeling" that gets my blood pumping, I mean I get so pumped up that I start running before I am done with my warm up walk. I love to sing even though I have been asked not to ever do it in public again. I can't help but sing this song at the top of my lungs. I love it and want everyone else to love it too. I find myself almost dancing in the street at times. Do you remember the friends episode that Rachele and Phoebe went running and Phoebe was running all crazy with her arm flinging everywhere, well that is me! Really! I promise you will get a good laugh! I have to listen to that song as soon as I walk out of the door and during my cool down.

I promise pictures of Bailee really soon, I am waiting on some from my SIL. The picture with all the flower, was taken by my cousin and where I am from!

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Yes, I know that Friends episode...LOL! Sorry, but if you do that, I will not be ok with it! :o)