Monday, March 8, 2010

Texas here we come!

I have been unusually busy the past couple of weeks. And I really don't remember what I have been busy doing? Oh well, that is life I guess.

I have been going back and forth on my mode of travel to Texas. I was going to fly, but now I am driving. Jim and I have things going on that I really need to be more flexible if I need to return home. However, there are a lot of people out there who aren't happy with my decision. They prefer that I fly. I understand why they feel this way, less likely to get into an accident. But I really enjoy driving. I love listening to the radio and turning it up on my favorite songs and singing at the top of my lungs.

Yes I am taking Bailee with me. We have done a 16 hour car ride with her and she did fine and I am sure that the 13 hour car ride will be the same. I plan on leaving at 3 in the morning that should get me to Oklahoma by the time she would normally get up. And it will be a great time to take a break. And the rest of the trip I am going to wing it.

So the other concern I have is my running. Chrissy and I are officially over the 2 mile mark! And I am worried that when I get to Texas that I won't be as discipline at running like I am now. We are still running 5-6 days a week. So please text me, call me, email me to see if I am getting out there. I am so excited for Chrissy, this weekend she is doing a 5K in Springfield! I know that she is going to do a great job. (You go girl!)

That is about all that I can think of now. I hope that everyone has a great week and enjoy this beautiful weather in Missouri.


4 comments:

Chrissy said...

I'm hoping the neighborhood runner lets me follow him while you're gone! ;o)

Nel said...

I hope you have a BLAST in Texas! And enjoy your trip ;)

Tina said...

"neighborhood runner"'s name is James ;o)
Incase either of you want to know!

Chrissy said...

Tina...I think I might have known that (I've talked to him a few times) but in my mind he will always be the neighborhood runner! :o) It's like an honorable title...hehe!