Wednesday, November 18, 2009

All Over the Place

I have been at this computer at least 5 times starting a new blog. But I get started then I think do I really have anything to say?

I started blogging about Jim and the thought of his new job. Then I remember that he doesn't like it that I blog about him and he doesn't even read my blogs. However, he finds out what I have written and I don't what to have another 'argument'.

Then I started to talk about our trip to Texas. I realize that there isn't much to say. We drove all day there, saw family, and drove all day back home. By the way I had a great time and it was a beautiful wedding.

Then I thought I should give an update about Weight Watchers. Okay I lost 6 lbs. the first 2 weeks, went to Texas and gain 2 lbs. back. However I am back on track! And very excited to see how much I lose before Thanksgiving. I really enjoy going to the meeting, loving the support.

I started a blog about the holidays. But then I got depressed because my father's birthday falls on Thanksgiving. So this year it is really going hard to say yes I am Thankful, which I am, but I want my Daddy here.

My last blog I tried to write was about. How other lives can change so fast. At church I found out someone had gotten married and I didn't even know there divorce was final. My mouth hit the floor. I was just so surprised!

So there you go 5 blogs in 1. I hope that y'all have a great week and a better weekend. I will be so happy when the sun comes out!

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

It's ok. I don't think anyone knew about her divorce and remarriage! ;o)

Tina said...

ha ha

NOT funny-
but it made me laugh ;o)

So many thoughts-
I am so glad you had such a great time.
LOL about Jim.
I am equally as glad that you are staying on track and doing so well on WW. Congrats! And keep it up.
I am sorry about your dad - do you guys go to Jim's family for TG?
and lol about people's lives.......
Maybe you are just out of the loop

Jaimee said...

Wooo Hoooo! Way to go on the weight loss! Keep up the good work. I hope your hubbies potential new job doesn't mean a move for you guys. Jaimee

kimberly said...

Chrissy-I knew that they were getting a divorce but getting remarried didn't see that coming.

Tina-We do get together with Jim's Moms side of the family, but it isn't the same. I love spending the holidays with mine. And I am always out of the loop. Thank goodness I know people like y'all to keep me in the know.

Jaimee-Jim's possible new job would be here in town.

Everyone thanks for the encouraging words about the weight loss.