Sunday, August 8, 2010

Update 8-8

All I have to say WOW what a week.

I had a rollercoaster of emotions this week. I had such an emotional day Tuesday, I just started talking to someone and started crying my eyes out. Then Wednesday I was fine, nothing bothered me. Then Thursday, was the bus accident. And I cried all day. And today I have been crying off and on all day for various reasons. Poor Jim, he is really tired of the unstable wife thing.

On Saturday, I started cooking breakfast eggs and bacon. And I had had enough! Of my frying pan. Lets just say if you want 2 eggs I have to make 3 because some much sticks to my non-stick pan you end up with 1.5 eggs. So I did research on frying pans and decided that I have to get one today.

So I went to Washington. When I was driving there I started to think of the Band members going down the road and having a great time on the buses, not having a care in the world. I thought about my own experiences with bus trips. I started getting nervous and scared and I started to cry. Those trips for the kids will never be the same.

After 2 hours of deciding which pan I wanted and how much I was willing to pay I finally got one and I love it!

I am sorry that this post is a little all over the place but that is how I am feeling at the moment.

4 comments:

Bld424 said...

So... what one did you get? We have a Kitchen Aide one that came with a set, but I don't love it.

I got nervous on I70 this week when I started tearing up about driving and thinking about the kids and my high school and etc. I bet there will be a lot of triggers.

My mom just emailed em about the visitation and she couldn't believe how much positive energy there was and how God is working in the families. That is really amazing to see how they are responding.

Nel said...

I have had a pretty emotional week too... lots of tear, temper tantrums, smiles and laughs... mixed emotions and crazy week!

Hopefully this week is better for us!

kimberly said...

Bethany-I got a Calphalon at Target is was $40, but Jim said it was worth it too. He made some eggs and said they where the best. He did use a little spray oil.

Bld424 said...

I didn't know Target carried that brand... it has a good warranty, too!