Thursday, August 19, 2010

8/19/2010

I didn't realize how long it had been since I last posted? Anyways, it has been pretty uneventful here in Andersonville.

I am excited for some friends of ours. They had a rough couple of months but things are looking up for them. It amazes me how things work out. I am also excited that some of our other friends are going to be in town next month. We haven't seen each other in over a year! I love it when we get together.

My exercising has been on the back burner. I have not been running in over a week. I just can't get myself out of bed. I hope to find my enthusiasm for running again very soon. I know a lot of it has to do with it being so hot. So come on cooler weather! I wanted to go back to WW in July, well it doesn't look like I will be back until the end of Sept. I am just having a hard time justifying the money for a weigh in right now. I really wish there was a gym in town. I would love to join the Centre, but I am not 100% confident that I will go enough every week to get my money out of it. I keep looking for some inspiration, so if anyone has any let me know!

Bailee is doing great! She is talking more and more. She loves Mickey Mouse Playhouse. We have to watch at least two episodes a day if not more. The babysitter is starting to work with the 3-4 year olds on letters, numbers, and shapes. And she has Bailee sit with them and draw and listen. She brought home her paperwork from the week and it made me a little sad, my baby isn't a baby. She loves being called a 'big girl'. I wish we could have another child? But if it doesn't happen we are blessed to have Bailee.

Well that is all I got! I hope that everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: