Saturday, August 28, 2010

Update 8-28-2010

So this week flew by!

Bailee is in love with Mickey Mouse Playhouse! She calls it Mousy Mouse. I have been starting to look at the toy sections for Christmas, to see what to get her. At KMart they have a good selection of MMP items, so I decided it is going to be a Mousy Mouse Christmas! I checked the internet and Bailee came in and saw what I was looking at and started screaming and bull-dozed her way on my lap to see the toys. She got so excited to say the least. So a trip to Toys-R-Us is in my near future!

Last night, Jim and I went to the Salem football game. This is the first Salem game I have ever been to, it was okay, just like any other Friday night game. I can tell he misses coaching!

Today, I am going with some friends to the local Winery's. I am looking forward into going, but I have started a diet last week and I have done so well that I am hoping that I have some will power not to over-indulge. I have slacked big time on my exercising, but I am hoping to get back at it soon! I did stop drinking soda. I have not had a diet coke for over a week, I still miss the fizzy sensation though. So my drink of choice is unsweeten tea.

Well I hope everyone has a great weekend and a great week ahead!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great time at the winery, but don't over indulge. Unsweeten tea is a great drink of choice!! Wurst bowl was last night and NB won by 7 points much better than last year when they won by 65 points. love and kisses to all

Chrissy said...

My kids still watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Sarah got a cute toy two Christmases ago...the actual Clubhouse! ;o)

Mindy said...

I'm not a soda drinker, and I find iced tea very refreshing! Also, if you want carbonation without the calories and sugar, try seltzer water with a lime or lemon. I actually love it! :)