Friday, February 12, 2010

Update

I have been doing really bad on my weight loss journey. I just watched You Tube and someone had a quote "Fail to Plan=Plan to Fail" I have not been keeping track like I should. And I know that tracking is the key to my success. Last Tuesday there wasn't a weigh in because of the weather, I didn't realize how much I enjoy and get inspired by my meetings. I am hoping that since holidays, Super Bowel(aka cheese dip, snack foods day), and Valentines Day(have to have Chocolate Covered Strawberries) is over I won't be distracted and get back into my routine. I love routine!

I have been running though at least 4 days if not more a week. I would love to say that I have been enjoying the running more, but my calves won't let me. I do love the feeling after I am done. I am really trying hard to work through the pain. I have stretched and put Ben Gay on them (sorry Chrissy) but nothing helps. I am hoping that with the weather getting warmer that it might help, wishful thinking I am sure, but it keeps me going. I realize that June is going to be here before I know it and I just don't feel ready. I worst fear was to be last, now it is not being able to finish. I don't want to disappoint anyone and I am so afraid that I will.

I haven't talked about Bailee lately. A special day is coming up Feb. 19th. It will be a year since we went to court for Finalization of Adoption. I don't think we will ever make this date as a day of celebrating, but a day of remembrance of all we went through before and after we had Bailee. Because without going through disappointing fertility treatments we would never had Bailee. Bailee is doing great! She is really talking and trying to say new words. It is funny, how mothers know exactly what there child is saying and others look at the mom for the interpretation. Bailee loves to brush her teeth, more like she likes the taste of the toddler toothpaste, anyways the way she says brush comes out more like someone is clearing there throat than brush. But I know exactly what she wants. I so need to video tape it. She has also gotten a temper. We go to time out at least twice between 4-7 p.m. Bailee and I are going to Texas in March, and I have decided to fly with her. I am super nervous about this. But I will get through it.


1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Our house smelled like BenGay after you left...LOL! ;o) Whatever it takes to help you through the running!