Saturday, February 20, 2010

One liners!

Most of y'all know my husband. He is pretty much on the quiet side. But every now and then he comes up with these one liners that make me laugh so hard. For those who don't know him, he has a manly man attitude.

So we have been watching the Olympics. Jim has really got into them. But he doesn't like Men's or Couples Figure Skating. He thinks it is just not right, if you catch my drift.

So last night the announcer guy says,"Couples Ice Dancing in 10 minutes."

Jim responds with "Great I feel my period coming on!"

I apologize if anyone is offend by this, but I busted out laughing and laughed for the rest of the night. I love this side of my husband and I wish it would come out more often.

And please if you see him around PLEASE don't say anything. He will never ever let me blog again!