Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008

Wow can you believe that another year has gone by. I remember when I was younger I would listen to the adults talk about how time flies and being young I never really understood that. Now I do, I was feeding Bailee this morning and realized that she is getting older and bigger by the minute. So even though 2008 brought me Bailee, I am so looking forward to 2009. I hope that is will be a great year.

I have decided not to make any resolutions this year because I never keep them. And then I get upset that I can't keep a promise to myself. I always say I am going to lose weight. Yeah, like that has happen. So this year, I decided that I am going to write my bucket list for 2009. List will be later. I figured that this way if I give myself more of a to-do list I will be a little more successful. I love crossing thiings off.

So I wish all of you a Happy New Year.

No comments: