Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Time

This is Bailee's first Christmas and we are so excited. I think about last year and how Jim and I were getting ready for a vacation in Mexico. Bailee was not even in the picture yet. Wow, how funny your life can change in the matter of minutes. So this year we are all going to Texas on a train. I am super excited because all of my family should be at my grandparents for Christmas Eve. I can't wait to see everyone and for them to meet Bailee. I am also going to meet up with a couple of friends from high school, which I haven't seen in a very long time. I love this time of year, except for the cold weather. I enjoy getting together with family and remembering the good times of the past year. Some of 2008 I would like to forget but for the biggest part it has been a blessed year.

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.

No comments: