Sunday, October 19, 2008

She who goes up must come down

I know that everyone has fears small spaces, heights and creepy animals. Okay my fear is stairs. Please stop laughing. I don't mind them going up it is the going down part I fear. I have fallen down a few flights of stairs, my first tramatic fall was at the IMAX Theater in San Antonio. Jim and I were dating at the time and I went into the theater first and fell to the bottom, Jim however decided not to come to my rescue and let perfect strangers assist me in getting up. I hopped back to the top where Jim was sitting and dying of embarrasement. The other major fall happen a year ago. When I was at the last two steps my knee gave out and I fell braking my leg. Now with having Bailee I totally freak out. I try to have someone else take her when I have to go down the stairs, but I know that there will be one day I will have to do it and that scares me. I am about to leave for the Rams game and of course our seats are near the top of the stadium. So when the game is over I have to go down several flights of stairs with several hundred other people that are racing around me trying to get out.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kim, i do hope you didnt go crashing at the stadium. I guess Jim and you are even, Texas -1 Missouri- 1
Mom

Ashley said...

Ah kim...and the "quirks" come out...I knew blogging would bring them out in you! :0)