Saturday, October 18, 2008

Football, what else is there!

Okay-as we all know Jim is a huge Missouri fan, if it comes from Missouri he is a fan. I am a Texan and as such we are proud of our football. So tonight is the Missouri Tigers vs. Texas Longhorns. So needless to say we are cheering for our respected teams. We all know that Texas is going to win but my parents taught me to be a good sport and when you win not to rub it in. My mom had bought Bailee a Longhorn onies and when my mom was here we had her pictures taken in it. She looks great in brunt orange. Jim is upset and wants to burn that outfit and the Cowboys outfit as well. Sunday, the Rams are playing the Cowboys in St Louis and yes we are going. I am just hoping the Cowboys don't beat up the Rams to bad. I know that football this year has been very hard for Jim. The high school team has not done very well, the Rams have only one 1 game so far, and now the Mizzou Tigers. I don't know how much more he can take, he takes these losses so personal sometimes. I can't imagine my life without football. Or Jim.

1 comment:

Tina said...

I am with Jim
Friday nights kill me
but I am just hoping Sullivan beats Salem this week, then the year will not be a total loss :0)
then Sunday..... oh Sunday
I watched a thing on the news last night and a guy predicted with our new head coach the Rams could make it to the super bowl - so I am choosing to believe him ;)