Sunday, October 26, 2008

Another milestone

Last week Bailee has been working very hard in rolling from her back to her tummy. And I am proud to say she has mastered it!! All week she has been trying to roll over and sometimes she gets it and other times we had to help. But she can roll over with no help at all. Yesterday, I had left the room with her on her back, came back and she was on her tummy looking at me. Then I put her in her crib for a quick nap and went to check on her, she was on her tummy. She also likes to stand up. We have a little chair for her and she tries to stand. I just hope that her starts learning to sit up by herself. I get excited about the milestone, but then I realize that she is growing up and the milestones are going to be fewer and fewer as she gets older. I am already wanting another baby. Maybe in another year, I hope. I hope everyone is having a great weekend and enjoying the fall weather.
Love ya.

3 comments:

Tina said...

She is getting way too big!!!!!!!
Are you guys going to have more???

kimberly said...

I would love to. But we need to decide if we are going to adopt or take our chances with another IVF

Tina said...

well - GOOD LUCK either way, I can't wait to see what God has in store for you guys - - - -
Keep me updated :)