Saturday, June 19, 2010

Good Morning!

Bailee had a sleep over at Grammies, and I don't exercise on Saturdays so I was able to sleep until 7:00 this morning! I haven't done that in a long time. But I woke up with a stuffy nose. I hate that you have to turn your head constantly all night.

Anyways I have been on a reorganization/ cleaning spree! Last Friday I cleaned zone 1 of the garage, yes my garage got so overwhelming that I had to divide it up in zones. I have 4 zones and I am hoping that I will start zone 3 today. What happen with zone 2, well I need some supplies for it and with funds a little low I have to skip it for now! I also hope to clean Bailee's room, while she is gone. Bailee's room is so bad that Chrissy came over and went in there and started picking it up, I told her to drop the books and back away from the mess. I was a little embarrassed but you know I didn't really care. I am not saying that I want my daughters room to look like a disaster, especially when she gets older. I really need to step it up a notch and teach her how to pick up and put up! I am just having this battle that I am tired of picking up after other adults (did you see how I didn't mention someone's name) I really don't mind somethings, like shoes, keys, sunglasses, or the watch. But I mean really when it is trash throw it away! I even bought a trash can when you step on it the lid comes up for you! Okay enough about that. I was wondering what are your organization/cleaning tips?

3 comments:

Ashley said...

You know I've learned all of mine from you! :0)

Chrissy said...

Ok, this makes me sound like a horrible friend! ;o) I only did that because if my kids are in someone else's kid's room, I tend to try and pick up if they have been in there. AND because it looked so much easier than Caleb and Sarah's room! :o)

kimberly said...

Chrissy-You and I both know that Gabriel didn't make that mess, it was there way before that!