Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Update 5-25

I haven't felt inspired to write anything in a while and really I don't now, but I am tired at looking at my old post.

Anyways I did want to update on the running. I have slacked a little, I can't tell you the last time I ran over 2 miles, but I am still running 5 days a week at least a mile. My weight is still up and down but I am not stressing over it. I am still less, a lot less then when I started. I am not obsessed on getting on the scale 10 times a day. I have actually skipped days in weighing myself, which is really huge for me. Today I have a weigh in at WW. I have decided that since I am not following the program 100% that I am going to go every other week. I really love the meetings, it really makes me think about my relationship with food. And it will save some money!

I am thinking about bringing a 5K to St. James, during the Sip 'n Savor? What do y'all think? Some think it is a little contradicting, and I see there point, but I think it would draw more people to the 5K? Let me know your thoughts?

So that is all I have for now. I hope that everyone is doing great and enjoying the start to summer!

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

I think the 5K would be better with the Grape and Fall Festival. But you knew I thought that. ;o)

Anonymous said...

The cross country team is planning on doing a 5K during the Grape and Fall Festival as a fundraiser. Good to know that they will have participants.

Bld424 said...

I would do it during either time. If it is in the early morning, one could still sip and savor!